“Networking is an investment in your business. It takes time and when done correctly can yield great results for years to come.”
― Diane Helbig, Lemonade Stand Selling: Accelerate Your Small Business Growth
The Alliance provides numerous networking opportunities to help grow your business:
- Our Business After Hours helps to develop business contacts and meet potential customers. A nominal admission fee is charged.
- Attend one of our Morning Blend sessions and have one minute to introduce your business to everyone in the room.
- Join one of our active Networking Groups to share ideas, make contacts, and receive referrals.
- Establish business relationships by volunteering on one or more Committees.
- Join us at one of our special events throughout the year for an informational and fun way to get to know the Alliance staff and your fellow members. Events include: the Annual Meeting, Annual Gala, Chamber Challenge Golf Tournament, Career Fair, Oktoberfest, and Taste of Williamsburg.
Visit the Calendar today to see upcoming events.