After a successful fall China Tour, the Greater Williamsburg Chamber & Tourism Alliance is sponsoring another 9-day tour of Beijing, Shanghai, Suzhou, and Hangzhou. Cost is $2,349 per person* and is all inclusive.
- Roundtrip airfare with ground transportation from Williamsburg
to JFK International Airport
- 4 & 5 star hotel accommodations
- 3 full meals daily
- All in-country air and ground transportation
- English-speaking tour guides
- Visit to the Great Wall of China & other major attractions.
There will be a presentation about the trip on April 2, 5:30 pm at the Williamsburg Regional Library (515 Scotland Street).
To reserve your space for this event, call 757-229-6511.
*$2,349 price is for Chamber members and their employees. Non-members add $200 per person.