Tourism Super Sessions
Back by Popular Demand
A series of marketing tips and tools to assist your company in promoting and partnering more with the Greater Williamsburg Chamber & Tourism Alliance. With guest speakers from Trip Advisor, The Virginia Commission for the Arts, and Virginia Tourism Corporation.
The first session will be held on Thursday, February 23 at the Tourism Alliance from 9:00am – 10:00am in the main conference room. Our very own Director of Destination Campaign Marketing, Corrina Ferguson, will explain the components of the VisitWilliamsburg.com website and how area businesses can showcase their location, events and visibility to increase attendance. Bring your laptop to implement updates and enhancements to your listing.
Upcoming session will include:
- Feb 23 – Visit Williamsburg Navigation
- Mar 9 – Visit Williamsburg Navigation
- Mar 10 – Virginia Commission for the Arts & Arts in Williamsburg
- Mar 16 – Managing Your Online Travel Agency Reputation
- Mar 23 – Virginia’s Travel Industry by the Numbers
REGISTER TODAY by clicking on the live links above. All classes held from 9am – 10 am at The Alliance. Mark your calendars today and be there!