- Representatives eligible for this program are from businesses that are members of the Greater Williamsburg Chamber & Tourism Alliance.
- Only one representative from each profession is permitted to join a networking group.
- Representatives must be committed to learning about the businesses of other members, so that they will be able to confidently make referrals.
- Representatives must be a full time employee to represent their primary occupation.
- Representatives are encouraged to bring referrals and visitors to the meetings.
- Any member of the Chamber & Tourism Alliance can form a networking group. The leader will select members from the waiting list or business categories listed on the website.
- There is no extra fee to join networking groups. Each group will determine how to fund refreshment, materials, etc.
- Each group will determine the date/time/location of their meetings. Chamber & Tourism Alliance Conference Rooms are available on a first come, first served basis.
- Attendance is important. Representatives must attend regularly scheduled meetings or send a colleague who can represent the business to the group. Each group will determine the attendance policy based on their meeting schedule.
- Members who are interested in joining a networking group should notify the Membership Department. Each networking group will have a limited number of membership opportunities available.
For more information please contact Tiffany Phillips, 757-229-6511 or fill out the form below: